We can advise on the practical aspects of creating your diary, including the amount of detail and presentation style of the information set, guaranteeing a unique diary for your Club.
Your diary can be in step with your Club year, for example running from April to March. It could contain 14 months to provide overlap at each end of the Club year or cover say 10 playing months only – whatever suits you.
Producing your customised fixture diary may take up to two months from start to finish but as we can update any information and keep pages open for last minute AGM appointments etc right up to two weeks before publication, you are assured of maximum flexibility throughout.
- Durable laminated covers in the Club’s colour(s) or with full colour Club photo(s)
- Cover design including your Club’s crest on the front
- Direct disk or email intake of your data
- Classically styled
- Choice of sizes: A6 or slimline
- A week per page or a month per pair of pages
- Choice of hard back or laminated soft back covers
Diary contents can include:
- Handicap certificate
- Club officers
- Competition rules
- By laws
- Cup and trophy winners
- Membership by categories
- Social events
- Personal diary
- Advertisements – depending on Club policy
Whatever specific requirements you may have, GolfPrint’s experience and customer care can respond and help you make a major success of the Club’s fixture diary.